FREE Sage 200 User Group Workshop
Topic: ‘Discover what's new in Sage 200 - v2015'
Friday 11th December 2015, 9:30am - 12.30pm
Sage has recently released its new version of Sage 200 - version 2015 and CentrePoint are running a FREE USER GROUP WORKSHOP demonstrating & discussing the new version, as well as providing hints and tips from previous versions.
This FREE workshop will allow 'you' the user to see the differences in the version that you are currently using and the new version - Sage 200 Version 2015, including:
- New look & feel to Sage 200
- Nominal ledger new features
- Fixed Assets functionality introduced
- Web enquiry users and workspaces
- Reporting & report distribution
- Business Intelligence & reporting in Excel
- Feature hints & tips in financial modules
This is a FREE WORKSHOP where there will be Sage 200 experts on hand to answer your questions.
Date: Friday 11th December 2015
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Venue: One America Square Conference Centre, London, EC3N 2LB
To register/book your interest for this Sage 200 User Group Workshop in Central London please email: Anne-Marie@CentrePointSoftware.co.uk, or alternatively for a one-to-one meeting please call us on 020 7831 3050