Sage 200 Online
Sage 200 is also available online – where you can host your software in the cloud. This deployment options offers you the flexibility that your business might need in terms of access use and budget.
Sage 200 online is ideal for businesses with up to 200 employees up to £50m turnover.
Reasons to consider Sage 200 online:
- Save money if you’re upgrading your hardware
A key point at which you may consider moving to an online solution would be when you’re looking to upgrade your hardware or IT infrastructure. Sage 200 online could save you money. In comparison to an on premise offering, you wouldn’t need a server (as the hosting effectively does this for you) and therefore would save on the installation costs. You wouldn’t need to purchase SQL or pay the associated ongoing costs,
- Improve staff flexibility and facilitate remote working
With your software in the cloud, you gain a great deal of flexibility. Instant, anytime, anywhere access, meaning you can query, report and gain insight into your data via a wide range of devices.
- You can pay monthly
- Sage 200 online is ideal for small to medium businesses that want flexibility to pay for their software on a monthly basis. You can scale up as quickly as you need to, so the software grows and adapts with you.
- Paying monthly also gives you control to categorise this as an operational expense, meaning that if budget shouldn’t be an issue if you want to get started quickly.
- It’s flexible to meet your business needs
- Sage 200 Online is ideal for seasonal businesses that need to easily scale up or deliver software needs to meet the peaks and troughs of demand.
- It can also be tailored to reflect your business processes with simple configurations or customisations that are just for you. You can go as far as you like, with easy to use applications such as workspaces, customised to your role so you have your own dashboard to refer to.
- Share data across your organisation
Because Sage 200 Online links with other areas of your organisation it gives people across the whole of your business access to accurate, timely information. Role based set up gives you the ability to define the functions, features and reports that individual users have access to, allowing you to control who sees what.
CentrePoint Software will support you right from the requirements scoping, customisations (if required), implementation and training
Sage 200 Online integrates with applications such as Windows 8 and Office 365, so you can have your whole office in the cloud. Or you can choose to connect with your existing on premise applications, so you don’t have to move everything to the cloud if you don’t want to.
If you have other business applications that you want to connect to Sage 200, CentrePoint Software can help with that. We will look at what you need and advise the best way to get your whole business working in the cloud as quickly as possible.
We offer automated data back-ups as standard with Sage 200 Online, so you don't need to worry about keeping copies of your data and you always have the information you need to hand. You can of course download additional copies of data at your leisure for additional peace of mind.
Securely delivering you software in conjuction with Microsoft
Sage has worked in conjunction with Microsoft to build the best online solution possible for your business. The Sage 200 Online application runs on the Microsoft Windows Azure platform, which is hosted from data centres managed and by Microsoft Global Foundation Services (GFS). These data centres comply with key industry standards, such as ISO/IEC 27001:2005 for security and reliability.
The datacentres are based in Europe and are managed, monitored, and administered by Microsoft operations staff who have years of experience in delivering the world’s largest online services. In addition to data centre, network, and personnel security practices, Windows Azure incorporates security practices at the application and platform layers to enhance security.
Contact CentrePoint to speak to one of our Sage 200 specialists to discuss your needs to find out which is most suitable – Sage 200 Online or Sage 200 On premise.