Who is it for?
Sage training is suitable for anyone who uses Sage software, or who is thinking about using it – whatever their level of skill or field of business.
Our classroom training is held in our conveniently located London Office.
CentrePoint have designed a number of courses so you can gain the skills to make the most of your software and work more effectively and efficiently. We work with Sage software every day so we’re unrivalled experience and can focus on delivering high quality, effective training. We pride ourselves in providing first class training.
Courses are presented in language that is clear, jargon-free and easy to understand.
To discuss your training needs please contact us on 020 7831 3050
“The most useful training day I’ve been on in years”
Adrian Pearson, Finance Manager, Launchpad Reading
“I have been at various training courses over the years
but there are only a few that I felt were worthwhile.
Sage 50 Accounts Reporting with Microsoft Excel
course by Guy was excellent. He was not only very
knowledgeable but also an excellent instructor.”
Ahmet Ince, Managing Director, Byzantium Collection
“It was just so satisfying to actually be able to use something learnt from the course”
Fiona Dauppe, Accountant for Various Charities
- Sage 200 Training: Generic & Bespoke
- Sage 50 Accounts Basic Setup
- Sage 50 Accounts Optimising for Charities
- Sage 50 Accounts Reporting with Microsoft Excel
- Sage 50 Accounts: Bookkeeping
- Sage 50 Accounts: Report Designer
- Sage 50 Accounts: Stage 1
- Sage 50 Accounts: Stage 2
- Sage 50 Accounts: Stage 3
- Sage 50 Accounts: Stage 4
- Sage 50 Excel: Part 1 - Sage Reporting and Live Link with Excel
- Sage 50 Excel: Part 2 - Creating Pivot Reports linked to Sage Data
- Sage Payroll: Stage 1
- Sage Payroll: Stage 2
- Sage Payroll: Stage 3
- Act! - User & Administrator Training
- Maximizer Training: Generic & Bespoke
Onsite Training / Health Check
- Are you self-taught and want to fill in your knowledge gaps?
- Have you inherited a Sage system from a predecessor and want to get to grips with it, or check that you are
not inheriting issues?
- Do you want to re-structure your nominal codes or chart of accounts?
- Do you want to automate those month/quarterly management reports in Excel?
Health Check - Call us on 020 7831 3050 and discuss our popular “Health Check” – we will visit and can almost certainly improve your use of Sage Software.
Often we receive feedback that we have saved users several hours every month
Onsite Training Package - Call us on 020 7831 3050 and discuss your ‘wish-list’ for Sage and we will tailor an onsite training package to suit you and your staff.