Sage 50 Payroll
Recognised by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), Sage 50 Payroll puts you in control of your entire payroll process from everyday tasks such as paying your staff and maintaining your employee records to those less frequent ones such as managing starters and leavers. This makes it ideal for business owners, office managers, bookkeepers and accountants alike, who need to manage the payroll for over 10 employees.
Your Payroll, your choice
Sage offer Sage 50 Payroll in a number of different ways to fit your business needs, as when it comes to payroll, employees and legislation every business is different and one size does not fit all. Simply choose what’s right for your business:
Sage 50 Payroll Annual Licence Plan (under 25 employees)
Sage 50 Payroll Subscription (over 25 employees)
Contact us on 020 7831 3050, where you can speak to one of our experienced consultants to see which version is right for your business.
Did you know?
Workplace pension law is changing. You’ll soon have new legal duties to help your workers save for retirement. The responsibility for complying will rest with you, the employer. But don’t worry; Sage 50 Payroll will make your compliance with Automatic Enrolment legislation as simple as possible
Why Sage 50 Payroll
Comply with payroll & pension legislation
- Prepare for Automatic Enrolment: create an action plan, set up a pension or calculate the cost of Automatic Enrolment to your business in The Pensions Centre
- Manage and submit: your payroll information to HMRC under the new RTI legislation and keep a record of your submissions
- Automatically calculate statutory payments: such as tax, PAYE, National Insurance, sick pay, maternity pay and more
- Submit securely to HMRC online: you can submit forms securely to HMRC directly from your software. Easily exchange information with HMRC too, such as P45, student loans and tax code changes
- Avoid costly fines: by choosing software that’s recognised by the HMRC and complies with all the latest legislation, you can help your business avoid find up to £3,000.
Automate your payroll processes
Sage 50 Payroll helps you automate your entire payroll processes and takes the hassled out of payroll calculations and paying your employees.
- Run your payroll the way you want to: run your payroll at a time that suits your business, whether it’s weekly, two weekly, four weekly or monthly.
- Automatically calculate wages: Sage 50 Payroll does the hard work for you – payments, deductions, and net-to-gross calculations are calculated automatically
- Stay up to date: with the latest legislation such as RTI and Automatic Enrolment
- Pay employees in a way that suits you: you can choose from a variety of layouts to email or print employee payslips. You can even connect to Sage 50 Payroll to your e-banking service and pay your employees electronically with Sage’s free add-on.
- Set up & define deductions: Sage 50 Payroll takes the hassle out of managing deductions. You can set up and customise deductions such as childcare vouchers, pensions and Cycle to Work scheme.
Manage your employees
Your people are your most important assets, that’s why we’ve designed Sage 50 Payroll with lots of extra features to help you manage your people.
- Securely store information: all of your employee information is kept in one secure location. Store information including personal details, appraisals & disciplinaries, job and salary history and other related documents.
- Efficiently manage holidays: you can store and allocate holiday allowance in hours or days, and manage different holiday schemes based on specified entitlement.
- Record customer absence types: in addition to recording holidays and sick leave, you can customise different absence types to suit your business, such as unpaid leave
Make sense of data
Sage 50 Payroll has a range of customisable reports that help you make sense of your payroll data, analyse trends and forecast changes.
- Create reminders: by date and time, helping you keep up to date with what needs to be done and assisting you in running all of your payroll tasks.
- Easily find the reports you need: with Sage’s intuitive report browser and easy-to-understand labelling, it’s quick and easy to find the report you’re looking for.
- Save time by running batch reports: there’s no need to waste time running reports and payslips individually, with Sage 50 Payroll you can run & print all the reports you need in once batch.
- Keep your data safe and secure: you can output reports to PDF and protect them with a password to keep them secure.
- Customise your own reports and payslips: there’s a range of layouts for you to choose from, or you can use the built-in Report Designer that lets you customise your reports, payslips and other documents with ease.
Get started quickly and easily
- It’s really easy to get up & running with Sage 50 Payroll: Auto Enrolment Edition. With a simple installation process, set-up wizards and a built-in centre you have all you need to get started.
- Simple installation & setup: Sage’s installation and wizards will get you up and running in no time, and help you customise your software to suit your business.
- Built-in help centre: featuring “show me how” videos to walk you through common tasks and checklists, so there’s help available when you need it.
- Import your existing data: it’s easy to move any existing data such as employee information, into Sage 50 Payroll with the simple CSV import.
Contact us on 020 7831 3050, where you can speak to one of our experienced consultants to see which Sage Payroll software is right for your business.