We have benefited tremendously from CentrePoint’s help, learning a great deal under their detailed and concise tuition.
Sage 50 Payroll: The Pensions Module
Sage 50 Payroll: Auto Enrolment Edition will help you prepare for Auto Enrolment. To complement this Sage has introduced 'The Pensions Module'; an additional paid for feature which will automate the process, eliminating the on-going day to day administration burden of Automatic Enrolment.
The Sage 50 Payroll Pensions module will:
Automatically Assess your workforce
- Assess your entire workforce against Automatic Enrolment legislation according to UK worker status, age and
earnings for each pay reference period at the click of a button
- Automatically put your workforce into the correct category; Eligible Jobholder, non-eligible jobholder or
Entitled worker and automatically enrol all your eligible jobholders into the correct qualifying pensions scheme
- Easily manage postponements where necessary and according to the rules you set up; such as to manage
probation periods or where the employee may have an earnings spike.
- Quickly manage opt-in’s and opt-outs as they’re received from your pension’s provider and add any additional
easily to the list.
Automatically Manage Pensions Data and Payments
- Automatically create the your data file in the correct format to be sent to your pension provider and send
or upload to their portal.
- Complete your Pensions Provider payments easily with the correct files automatically created detailing the right
payment information to the right Pensions Provider
- Keep a record of all your data and payments submissions showing when they were made, by whom and store
your receipt from the pension provider. Queue all of your pending submissions and The Pensions Module
will tell you when they need to be sent.
Automatically Communicate with Your Employees
- Automatically create the right, individually addressed, communication for your employee as defined by the
Pensions Regulator for each eventuality
- Automatically prepare the email or print the communication ready to send. All of your communications are
prepared and ready, and The Pensions Module will tell you when they need to be send and record when you’ve
sent them. The Pensions Module will even attach a copy to your employee’s record to keep your audit trails up
Contact us on 020 7831 3050 or email us on: info@CentrePointSoftware.co.uk to find out how Sage 50 Payroll: The Pension Module can benefit your business.