Sage 50 HR - Key Features
Sage 50 HR provides an easy, efficient and secure way for your business to store and record important employee information such as employee performance, appraisals, disciplinary records, holidays, absences and training records.
Keep all your Employee Data in one Secure Place
Sage 50 HR helps you to store all your employee data in one secure, easily-accessible place:
- Keep records of your past and present employees: as an employer, you’re legally required to keep and provide certain information about your people. Sage 50 HR lets you store data for an unlimited number of employees
- Keep your employee data at your fingertips: store things like personal details, evidence of their right to work, pre-employment checks and proof of identity.
- Securely store sensitive information: password protect your data with flexible security options to meet your needs
- Quick and seamless reporting: use the built-in reports and customise your own.
- Manage user access rights: restrict access rights so your users can access areas of the program that’s relevant to their needs.
Comply with Employment Legislation
Sage 50 HR will help you comply with HR related legal requirements by:
- Storing your important documents in one place: you can securely store documents such as work permits, right to work checks, Criminal Record Bureau (CRB) checks and Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA) checks.
- Generating statements of employment: Sage 50 HR will automatically generate statements of employment and remind you when they need to change.
- Allowing you to define your won events: you can set reminders for events such as CRB and ISA renewals.
- Helping you ensure employees are eligible to work: record work permit dates and HGV licence dates with expiry and renewal reminders.
Manage People Performance and Development
Sage 50 HR helps you keep track of your people’s skills, qualifications and performance:
- Easily view your employees qualifications: Sage 50 HR lets you store and keep track of employee qualifications so you can easily see potential for promotion and expiry dates for accreditation
- Manage employee development with appraisals: the appraisal feature helps you record and keep track of objectives, targets and identify areas of weakness.
- Keep track of employee behaviour and performance: easily document supporting evidence such as attendance reports, written complaints and warnings.
Manage Holidays and Keep Track of Absence
Knowing when your people will be absent from work helps ensure you don’t overstretch your resources:
- Keep track of time off: create individual employee records to keep track of holidays, maternity, paternity, adoption breaks and training
- Create holiday profiles for employees: get a quick view of holiday allowance and easily track holidays taken and booked
- Automatically calculate holiday entitlement: based on people’s start dates and work patterns
- Keep accurate employee attendance records: Sage 50 HR allows you to record time off by reason and in hours, days and half days
- Identify Trends: use reports to identify trends and reasons for absence
Free Sage Cover Support for One Year
New customers get free access to Sage Cover for the first year:
- Telephone and e-mail support: speak to our friendly advisors using a method that suits your business
- Online support when you need it: access online Ask Sage database to find the answers to your questions at a time to suit you. You’ll also get access to online updates and business news
- HR Advice: free access to an online HR advice service, providing up-to-the-minute information about legal requirements, compliance and useful templates to help manage your HR features.
Contact CentrePoint Software on 020 7831 3050 to discuss your requirements and see if Sage 50 HR will meet those requirements.