Sage Charity Accounting Seminar (Sage 50 Accounts)
FREE ½ Day Sage 50 Accounts Software Seminar for Charities
Thursday 13th February 2020, 9.30am - 12.30pm -
at NCVO Headquarters, London, N1 9RL
This is your invitation to attend a FREE Sage 50 Accounts Software Seminar held at the National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO) by CentrePoint Software & GCC.
We will cover:
Hints and tips on using Sage 50 Accounts
- Streamlining reporting witht he built-in reporting tool
- Advanced charity management reports using Excel linked to Sage
- Creating Pivot Reports linekd to Sage Data
Licensing and Support
- Subscription and Perpetual licenses explained
- Support and training options
Infrastructure and Cloud
- Discuss your hosting and IT needs with Sage IT experts
- Sage 50 cloud, Sage drive and True Cloud Solutions
- Microsoft BI and Accounting solutions
- Upgrade Paths and scalability
This FREE seminar provides an enjoyable forum for you to look at and discuss your Sage software along with other Sage 50 users.
CentrePoint Software specialises in helping charities and not for profit organisations and has done so for over 10 years.
CentrePoint Software is the Trusted Supplier of Sage Software by the NCVO
(National Council for Voluntary Organisations).
Date: Thursday 13th February 2020
Time: 9.30am - 12.30pm
Venue: NCVO Headquarters, 8 All Saints Street, London, N1 9RL
2018's Charity Seminar
90 Charities attended!
"This seminar was useful & I'll be able to get more out of Sage now!"
Janice Chandler, Finance Manager, MIND in Enfield
PLEASE NOTE: This seminar is for Charities or Not-for-Profit organisations.
Register/book your interest in this Sage 50 Accounts Seminar for Charities on Thursday 13th February 2020 in Central London via our registration page.
Or alternatively for a one-to-one meeting email: Anne-Marie@CentrePointSoftware.co.uk, or call us on 020 7831 3050