Whats New in Act! v17
Act! v17 is the newest and most intelligent version of the #1 best-selling contact and customer manager. With enhancements to integration and automation, it’s easier than ever to turn your marketing efforts into successful sales.
Grow and connect with your audience – the newly enhanced, intelligent, integrated Act! emarketing experience helps you attract new customers and
get more from existing relationships. Optimise
your workforce and dive productivity with enhancements that help you save time and stay organised, including a dynamic view of all your contact interactions with Contact Timeline, new Smart Task automation, and numerous usability, installation and configuration improvements.
New features in Act! v17
Fuse the power of intelligent emarketing with automation of sales-best practices
- Easily create simple web forms to capture leads from web pages, newsletters, emails, and more with Act! Lead
Capture, now included with Act! emarketing!
- Create, send, and track professional, eye-catching email campaigns1 that reach customers and prospects with
the right message at the right time
- Know who to follow up with first with intelligent, prioritised Call Lists2 that close the gap between Marketing &
- Find your best emarketing fit, with a new tier
designed for teams, including additional
contacts, Call List, and multiple profiles for
sending email campaigns on behalf of your
company, department, or individual
- Save time by automating key follow-up
activities based on dynamic criteria you
define, with new Smart Task options for Act!
Emarketing – such as automatically sending
an email to welcome a new customer,
scheduling activities to follow up with hot
leads, and assigning contacts to a new owner.
Automation & Productivity Enhancements help you save time and stay organised.
- View all your interactions with a particular contact at a
glance, with a new interactive visual timeline that helps
you prepare for & personalize your customer interactions
- New Outlook® sync options allow you to choose whether to 1-way sync your Act! Contacts and Calendar
to Outlook®, 2-way sync information back to Act!, or keep both separate
- Update contact records on-the-go, with new Act! Premium Mobile photo and document attachments3
- Easily integrate documents from popular business tools such as Dropbox, SharePoint™, iCloud®, Google Docs™
and more, to contact records in Act!
- Take advantage of new Smart Task options for sending Act! emarketing messages, assigning activities, and
contact owner reassignment that give you powerful automation, so you don’t miss a beat4
New streamlined configuration and access options make deployment a snap!
- Make sure more of your team is in-the-know – create read-only licences for additional members of your
business or team – at no extra charge!
- Easily create and distribute Act! Premium for Web remote databases and offline clients, directly from the web.
- Hide inactive users from dropdowns and help speed up data entry
- Seamlessly import contacts from CSV files to Act! Premium for Web.
- Improved global preference management allows you to automatically deploy, activate, and customise default
user preferences for multiple users in a snap, allowing you to set up instances quickly and easily
- Behind-the-scenes performance and usability enhancements for peace of mind
Act! gets a fresh, new look.
- Explore the new look of Act! – updated icons, colours,
and layouts help you navigate more easily, save time,
and focus on what’s important.
- Easily access a variety of apps, right from within the
integrated Act! Marketplace, that help extend the
power and possibilities of your Act! solution – including
dozens of premium apps for integrated accounting, data
management and reporting, plus, exclusive discounts for
Business Care members
- Get the most out of Act! with helpful tips, access to
webinars and tutorials, and updates on the latest news
from Act! from the new Act! Welcome Page.
Download the comprehensive Act! v17 – Version Differences brochure
Contact CentrePoint Software on 020 7831 3050 or email: info@CentrePointSoftware.co.uk to find out what your upgrade options are, and to see if you qualify for an upgrade offer
1Basic account included (email up to 500 contacts per month)
2Additonal fee applies
3Act! Premium Mobile requires set-up and configuration of Act! Premium (access via web). Mobile access to Act! Pro requires a third-party solution available for purchase in the marketplace. Data access available via active Internet connection from supported device browsers
4The Act! Email Client is not available for use with Smart Tasks. Emails can be sent via subscription-based emarketing service