Sage 50 Training
CentrePoint Software has designed a number of courses so you can gain the skills to make the most of your software and work more effectively and efficiently.
Join CentrePoint Software for a Sage 50 Accounts Seminar in central London on Thursday 19th July 2018 looking at how to use Sage 50 efficiently and streamlining reporting with built-in reporting tools.
Register/book your interest for this Sage 50 Accounts Seminar via our registration page.
CentrePoint work with Sage software every day
so we’ve unrivalled experience and can focus on delivering high quality, effective training.
We pride ourselves in providing first class
Courses are presented in language that is clear, jargon-free and easy to understand.
Sage 50 Accounts Training is suitable for anyone who uses Sage 50 software, or who is thinking about using it – whatever your level of skill or field of business.
Our training may contribute to ACCA members – Continuing
Professional Development Requirements
Call us on 020 7831 3050 to discuss your training requirement
Classroom training courses available:
Sage 50 Accounts Basic Setup
- This course includes an introduction to Financial Reporting for people who are not accountants
Sage 50 Accounts Optimising for Charities
- This course is for Charities and Not-for-Profit organisations who are new to sage, or have
inherited a poorly setup Sage 50 Accounts system.
Sage 50 Accounts Reporting with Microsoft Excel
- Learn how to integrate your accounts data with Microsoft Excel
Sage 50 Accounts: Bookkeeping
- Whether you are looking to commence or progress your career in bookkeeping or run your own
business this course is right for you
Sage 50 Accounts: Report Designer
- Unlock the full power of Sage 50 Accounts Report Designer and fully customise your reports
Sage 50 Accounts: Stage 1
- Get a firm understanding of the basic principles of Sage 50 Accounts, from navigation through
to creating and amending various records, getting started with opening balances and
controlling user access.
Sage 50 Accounts: Stage 2
- This course, suitable for those with a basic understanding of Sage 50 Accounts, will help you
understand its core operations: entering day-to-day transactions
Sage 50 Accounts: Stage 3
- Take an in-depth look at the processes for Month End, Year End, credit control and VAT return.
It also covers depreciation, prepayments and accruals and key performance indicators
Sage 50 Accounts: Stage 4
- Learn everything you need to know about managing a stock control system and processing
sales and purchase orders. This course also covers sales invoices and credit notes, quotes and
pro forma invoices, as well as foreign trading and Intrastat reports
Sage 50 Accounts: Stage 5
- Learn everything you need to know about foreign trading.
Sage 50 Excel: Part 1 – Sage Reporting and Live Link with Excel
- This course is open to all and looks at how you can be selective in what you send from Sage to
Excel by using filters and changing screen layouts
Sage 50 Excel: Part 2 – Creating Pivot Reports Linked to Sage Data
- This course is open to all and looks at the ODBC functions of Excel, where you link to and pull
data from your Sage Accounts system as tables using Microsoft Query
Sage Credit Control Course
- This half day course teaches you how to sue functions within Sage to help you keep better
control of your debtors.
To discuss your needs and see which course is suitable please contact us on 020 7831 3050 or email: info@CentrePointSoftware.co.uk
On-site Training / Health Check
- Are you self-taught and want to fill in your knowledge gaps?
- Have you inherited a Sage system from a predecessor and want to get grips with it, or
check that you are not inheriting issues
- Do you want to re-structure your nominal codes or chart of accounts
- Do you want to automate those month/quarterly management reports in Excel?
Health Check – we will visit and can almost certainly improve your use of Sage software. Often we receive feedback that we have saved users several hours every month.
Onsite Training Package – discuss your ‘wish-list’ for Sage and we will tailor an onsite training package to suit you and your staff
To discuss all of your training needs and see how CentrePoint Software can help you please contact us on 020 7831 3050