Sage 50 Accounts Hosted
Use Sage 50 Accounts Hosted to manage your customers, and suppliers and day-to-day finances; including VAT return, stock control, invoicing and year end accounts.
Stay in control of your finances wherever you are and whenever you want, giving you more time to focus on running your business.
Sage 50 Accounts Hosted is for small and medium sized businesses where you can access Sage 50 Accounts online from your PC or Mac.
Why choose Sage 50 Accounts Hosted
- Simple, flexible on-demand access via the web
- Anyone, anywhere can have live business information meaning quicker decision, more control of cash flow and better relationships with customers and suppliers
- Simple to run on Macs or PCs meaning no extra cost, software or complexity
- Never lose your Accounts data because it’s always securely stored and backed up by Sage in a protected and reliable UK data centre
- Save time and effort, and reduce your IT complexity. No setup or installation and automatically up to date software.
Please note the following functionality is not available in Sage 50 Accounts Hosted
> All multi-company functionality including Consolidation
> Microsoft® Word and Outlook integration
- Instead, reports and layouts can be emailed as PDF attachments from your Windows
> Excel integrated Reporting (‘Send to Excel’ feature is available
> Transaction email
> Phone dialer
> Accountant Link – instead Accountant can have live web links
> Data Set Manager – for accounts with clients on older versions
> Support homepage
Contact us on 020 7831 3050 or email: info@CentrePointSoftware.co.uk to see if Sage 50 Accounts Hosted is suitable for your business. Our software experts can arrange a web demonstration if required.