Sage 200 Project Accounting
Sage 200 Project Accounting is a powerful, intuitive, highly configurable and flexible costing application that enables true performance measurement to ensure profits are maximized. Sage 200 project accounting adapts to the needs of your business whether you manage projects or operate in service based industries.
Applicable to a large range of businesses from those with very simple costing to those requiring more complex costing and analysis structures, it provides in-depth analysis and reporting to make sure projects remain on target and maintain profit levels.
By helping you understand the income and expenditure of each project, Sage 200 project accounting supports your decision making, giving you the information you need to improve profitability.
- Gain a single view of your projects
Make the most of your time, by tracking multiple projects based on time and materials, fixed price contracts or a combination of both.
Share information with other areas of your business to save time and reduce administration costs.
- Work the way your business does
- Give project managers control by allowing them to raise and authorise purchase orders
- Set up project structures that suit the way your business works with unlimited parent and sub projects
- Name and configure fields to match your business needs
- Add an unlimited number of additional fields and define their function
- Get the right information to the right people with workspaces designed for different users
- Integrate project accounting with accounts, sales and purchase order processing, and payroll
- Effectively manage your resources
- If your projects involve charging for people’s time, Sage 200 Project Accounting can easily capture the information you need.
- Capture timesheet information and expenses via batch entry or remotely online
- Make sure timesheets and expenses are accurate before they are entered by creating authorisation processes
- Pay and work with contractors in the same way as suppliers if needed
- Analyse expenditure by employee or contractor, and by type of work and/or project
- Reduce errors and the need to rekey information by sharing employee and timesheet details with payroll
- View, authorise and print timesheets and expenses online
- Drive accurate and flexible billing
- Flexible billing schedules that can differ by project and by customer, showing when a customer should be invoiced and for how much
- Simple to use templates that simplify billing management
- Manual or automatic bill production to save time and effort
- A detailed breakdown of all project costs, so project managers can check for accuracy, reducing the risk of complaints and encouraging prompt payment
Join CentrePoint for a Sage 200 demonstration in central London on Friday 26th July 2019 to see how Sage 200 can fit your business needs
Register/book your interest for this Sage 200 Seminar via our registration page or call us on 020 7831 3050
Download the Sage 200 Project Accounting brochure
For a free Sage 200 demonstration on-site or via the web, indicative Sage 200 pricing or to discuss Sage 200 support contact CentrePoint Software on: 020 7831 3050 or email: info@CentrePointSoftware.co.uk
Watch a short clip to look at Sage 200 Project Accounting