Sage 200 Manufacturing
Sage 200 Manufacturing is a powerful manufacturing solution that enables you to manage your entire supply chain in detail, end to end, giving you the information needed to manage and control your business more effectively, whilst maintaining maximum productivity and increasing customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Improve business efficiency
- Sage 200 Manufacturing helps you save time and resources, with tools to standardise and streamline production scheduling so you can coordinate your distribution channels.
- Improving how you control your production processes will also help you deliver more products on time – a key target for anyone on the manufacturing industry.
- Sage 200 also supports assembly, repackaging of bulk items, resource planning, and scheduling work and materials.
- Reduce costs and delivery times
- Sage 200 helps you improve productivity by monitoring production processes and tracking components through the whole manufacturing cycle. Reduce lead times and errors by automating processes.
- The built in market leading scheduling solution helps you assess potential production issues and produce flexible schedules that make sure you get the job done as efficiently as possible. Accurate resource planning helps you identify potential areas for savings and reduce the cost of production. Standardise and streamline production schedules to work more efficiently.
- Share manufacturing data across your organisation
Because it links in with other areas of your business Sage 200 gives people across the whole of your business access to accurate, timely information. So people in the project and accounting departments know exactly what those on the shop floor are doing and vice versa, improving collaboration and understanding
- Keep up to date with the latest regulatory requirements
Monitor quality standards in line with regulations such as ISO and trace serial numbers and catches back to suppliers and key components
Join CentrePoint on a FREE virtual seminar for a Sage 200 demonstration on Wednesday 22nd April 2020 to see how Sage 200 can fit your business needs
Register/book your interest for this Sage 200 Virtual Seminar via our registration page or call us on 020 7831 3050
Download the Sage 200 Manufacturing brochure
For a free Sage 200 demonstration on-site or via the web, indicative Sage 200 pricing or to discuss Sage 200 support contact CentrePoint Software on: 020 7831 3050 or email: info@CentrePointSoftware.co.uk
Watch a short clip to look at Sage 200 Manufacturing