Sage 200 Commercials
Sage 200 Commercials - Managing your supply chain
Sage 200 Purchase Order Processing fully integrates with Stock Control. Purchase Ledger and Sales Order Processing, so you’ll know that goods are available to your customers as soon as you receive them. You can respond quickly and efficiently to customer demands and be agile about products and pricing to maintain loyalty and satisfaction.
- See the full story of an order
Sage 200 supports complex supply and delivery models. Select different delivery addresses per order line; specify different delivery addresses to one supplier and see price negotiation data – invaluable information that helps orders run smoothly.
- Source goods worldwide
Source goods worldwide, purchasing in up to 100 different currencies. View individual costs and overall order costs associated with importing goods on a purchase order.
- Make sure businesses doesn’t stop without you
Apply authorisation limits and alerts to keep orders moving while you’re busy. If you’re out of the office, authorise orders remotely via a secure web user. Reject unexpected or incorrect deliveries, highlighting any discrepancies with invoices and allow for costs that are already committed.
- Compile order lists based on purchase orders
If your prefer to create your Purchase Orders manually, Sage 200 can help you save time by compiling lists of what you should order, based on shortfall, and what you need to for back-to-back orders. You can then decide who to buy from.
- Keep a running total
It’s easy to spot errors as you go, as Sage 200 calculates a running total when you’re matching invoice line items to orders.
- Record disputes
Flag up any invoices “under dispute” and they won’t be updated to the Purchase Ledger until the dispute is resolved.
- Manage your stock
When you enter a sales order for an item that’s not normally held in stock, Sage 200 automatically raises a purchase order to the item’s supplier. Or your may choose to use stock that’s on-hand first, making sure you efficiently manage and control your stock.
Sage 200 Commercials - Managing your stock
With Sage 200 you get a complete inventory and warehouse management solution to help you optimise stock levels, keep costs down and deliver what your customers want.
- Easily control your stock
- Quickly and easily access your stock record details, including supplier details stock levels at each location and pricing information. Pinpoint where your products come from, where they are now, when they were sold and as what price.
- Control stock items by serial or batch numbers, include criteria like ‘sell-by’ and ‘use-by’ dates, as well as specifying your own information for each item. Monitor stock movements and traceability.
- Set up unlimited categories for reporting purposes to to help you locate your products during the sales order entry process
- Effectively manage your supplies
Get the best deals from suppliers by recording details of price history, lead time, part reference and purchase history, for each stock item. Useful if you need to source an item from another stockist.
- Manage your business effectively across multiple locations
If your business works across more than one location you can manage each location independently for things like replenishment, sales, reporting and stock takes. Realign stock levels quickly and accurately, and gain a complete view of the stock held in your business. And account for extra costs such as customs duties.
- Track your stock
- Keep track of your stock by flagging up any inactive stock items. They can’t be ordered but stay on the system so you can review their full history. Improve efficiency and maintain budget control by keeping track of internal stock movements.
- Count the most valuable items or particular products in stock and quickly find stock items by name or reference number when you’re dealing directly with customers over the phone.
- Improve efficiency, cut costs and improve customer service
Reduce time taken from order to shipment by choosing to ship direct to your customer from a supplier. Reduce order time for your most important customers by allocating stock to orders as soon as they are received. This gives you the freedom to prioritise your most important customers and keep them happy.
Sage 200 Commercials – Managing your sales orders
From raising a quotation or order to checking stock, delivering goods and raising invoices, Sage 200 gives you complete control of your entire sales order process. Automatically produce all the documents you need including delivery notes, invoices, picking lists and acknowledgements as part of the sales order process.
- Rapid order entry
For standard pricing and delivery addresses, enter your orders in just a few keystrokes and get the goods on their way.
- Flexible ordering options
If you need to record more information, switch to full order entry so you can change discounts and add non-stock items. With trade counter order entry, you can create an order, allocate and dispatch stock and print and invoice all in one process.
- Manage discounts and margins
Give authorised staff the tools to negotiate on prices. See any changes to cost pricing and view the profit on any item or trace discounts over time.
- Match your stock to your customers’ needs
Search for stock items to match your customers’ needs during the sales order entry process. Tailor invoice layouts to individual customers or suppliers.
- Work with stock and sales
Handle pricing and credit control efficiently with sales order processing linked to your stock, price book and sales ledger. When orders are processed, all the relevant information is updated including stock records, customer balances, VAT return and management reports.
- Manage multiple currencies and exchange rates
When customers place orders in their own currency, you control the exchange rates and apply them at order entry or invoice stage, so you can manage the risk of exchange rate fluctuations.
- Create new accounts and quotes easily
Use existing templates to quickly create quotes and accounts for new customers. Create pro forma invoices and convert them to sales orders.
- Support simple or complex pricing
Easily apply discounts, promotions or price-band schemes to multiple customers (even with multiple currencies). With unlimited price bands for each stock item it’s easy to understand and maintain prices by units of measure adapted to your business. Sage 200 can also validate your pricing schemes, making sure you maintain sensible margins.
- Maintain profit
Analyse products down to customer or supplier levels, viewing profitability month by month
Join CentrePoint for a Sage 200 demonstration in central London on Friday 26th July 2019 to see how Sage 200 can fit your business needs
Register/book your interest for this Sage 200 Seminar via our registration page or call us on 020 7831 3050
Download the Sage 200 Commercial brochure
For a free Sage 200 demo on-site or via the web, indicative Sage 200 pricing or to discuss Sage 200 support contact CentrePoint on: 020 78313050 or email: info@CentrePointSoftware.co.uk
Watch a short clip for an overview of Sage 200 Commercials