Sage 200 Business Intelligence
Business Intelligence (BI) comes as standard as part of Sage 200 giving you a unified and integrated view of important data, with complete management dashboards, and analysis. Sage 200 Business Intelligence helps you to make better and faster business decision by analysing metrics and KPIs that are not easily measured in a non BI environment. Sage 200 Business Intelligence helps you to embrace strategic planning for business growth, by identifying key trends and patterns in your data and gain a better understanding of your business, transforming data into actionable information. You are more responsive and can support future planning with the ability to identify opportunities to increase revenue or to reduce costs.
- Effectively analyse critical business information
User powerful analytical tools to inform your decision – making and share business data widely across your organisation.
- Easily build your own reports
- Change report fields in seconds to give you key information such as Profit & Loss by cost centre and department; sales by customer by month; stock valuation for the last three months; trend in overdue orders; stock movements by product group, and much more
- Bring your business data to life using charts and graphs
- Effectively manage your customer relationships
Offer the highest quality service and support and measure the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns, with advanced customer relationship management tools
- Benefit from greater Business Intelligence:
Sage 200 Business Intelligence can help you to identify customer and product trends and understand any variations. You can measure performance against different benchmarks and analyse data and connections between different parts of your business.
- View key performance indica
- Plan for business growth as minimal risk
- Highlight additional revenue opportunities
- Discover areas where you can improve productivity
- Respond to changing business conditions
Join CentrePoint on a FREE virtual seminar for a Sage 200 demonstration on Wednesday 22nd April 2020 to see how Sage 200 can fit your business needs
Register/book your interest for this Sage 200 Virtual Seminar via our registration page or call us on 020 78313 050
Download the Sage 200 Business Intelligence brochure
For a free Sage 200 demo on-site or via the web, indicative Sage 200 pricing or to discuss Sage 200 support contact CentrePoint Software on: 020 7831 3050 or email: info@CentrePointSoftware.co.uk
Watch a short clip for an overview of Sage 200 Business Intelligence